Have or Want an Asphalt Parking Lot? We Will Minimize your Maintenance AND Cost…
If you’ve chosen to upgrade your parking lot from gravel or dirt to a hard surface, you have 3 main options – asphalt, concrete, or pavers.
- Asphalt parking lots are the least expensive and have many benefits over the other options.
- Asphalt is pliable, making it much more forgiving than concrete during freeze and thaw cycles.
- If you live in a snowy region, the black color of the asphalt will soak up heat from the sun, melting the snow much faster than any other type of parking lot surface, saving you money on snow plowing and reducing liability from possible falls.
The Need for Parking Lot Maintenance
All parking lots age and deteriorate, and without proper parking lot maintenance, your pavement can get to the point of being unrepairable and also become a safety hazard. The goal for your parking lot should be to:
- Maximize its life expectancy
- Decrease the need for maintenance
- And minimize your total cost
- Keep your business looking sharp and well maintained.
THIS IS WHERE TOP JOB COMES INTO PLAY.
Regular parking lot maintenance is necessary if you want it to look good and last. Maintenance should be performed AT LEAST every 2-3 years. One of the common mistakes property owners make is thinking that until cracks appear or their pavement starts to fall apart, no maintenance is needed. By the time that happens, a lot of the oils are already gone and the asphalt has become brittle. A properly installed asphalt parking lot with regularly scheduled maintenance can last 20, 30, or even 40 years. And while this is great news regarding longevity and the return on the initial investment, you’ll be paying for parking lot maintenance 10-15 times!
Top Job Asphalt does the highest quality parking lot maintenance and can apply a municipal grade surface treatment. If you want to have the highest quality products, applied right, AND with a you need to contact Top Job today.
Call us today or Click Here for a Free Quote on your Asphalt Parking Lot or Parking Lot Maintenance needs.